Victory Academy seeks to hire highly qualified team members for the 2017-2018 school year. Current Open Positions for 2017-2018 Include:
* Classroom Teachers (elementary)
* Classroom Teaching Assistants (middle and high)
* Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) for Victory Prep
* and Substitutes.
Interested Applicants should submit:
- A detailed cover letter, detailing philosophy of education and experience working with children impacted by Autism
- Current resume
- Three professional reference letters
- Original transcripts (if applicable)
- Prior to hire, Proof of Oregon Criminal History Registry, CPR/First Aid, and Food Handler's Card.
Victory Academy's Hiring Committee requests that any individual applying for a Classroom Teaching position MUST hold a graduate degree in Special Education or equivalent field and at least two years working experience (classroom and/or home-based) with children affected by Autism. All teaching applicants MUST demonstrate a clear understanding of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and how ABA methodologies work within a diverse population of students.
Victory Academy's Hiring Committee will give preference to applicants with both a clear understanding of ABA and successful classroom and/or home-based work experiences; these applicants also MUST have at least one year experience interacting with children impacted by Autism.
If an applicant is offered a second interview following the first meeting, the applicant will spend a full day in a classroom observing and interacting with students. Applicants will deliver a pre-planned lesson (Directors will provide the topic and background). In addition, applicants will also be required to view a video clip and write a one page reflection. Videos will vary from year to year.
NOTICE of NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Victory Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religious preference, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission selections, educational policies and programs, and/or hiring and employment practices.